Welcome back! You represent the very essence of NEC and your connection with the school should be as strong and meaningful as when you were last on campus.
Our goal is to help you keep the New England College spirit alive. We’re always looking for new and unique ways to connect and appreciate your staying in touch. Here are the resources available to you:
- Alumni Scholarship - New England College is excited to offer a new benefit to all NEC Alumni. The Pilgrim Plus Scholarship is a 25% tuition discount applied to graduate level classes across a wide range of graduate programs.
- Legacy Scholarship - NEC offers a generous scholarship for children of alumni. Contact Admission for eligibility information.
- Alumni Events – hosted in cities and towns across the USA, we bring the spirit to you.
- Alumni Awards – nominations for four unique awards are collected annually and ceremoniously presented to NEC alumni honorees and promoted throughout the community.
- In Touch E-newsletter – sent monthly, this quick email is an easy way to stay in the NEC loop.
- Today Magazine – receive a hard copy mailed to your house or view it online – either way, this alumni publication is filled with NEC highlights, faculty achievements, event reminders, and updates from former classmates. Update your mailing address.
- Social Media Alerts – quick, timely, relevant and, best of all, easy to share!
- Fall Festival Weekend – Receptions, ceremonies, athletic games, and a whole lot of fun for alumni.
- Golden Pilgrims – alumni who graduated over 50 years are honored in a special way during Homecoming.
- NEC Book Store Discount – alumni qualify for a 10% discount at the book store, as well as additional special event discounts.
The alumni relations team is located in the Currier Alumni Center which is a renovated train station specifically dedicated to New England College alumni and is located on campus on Depot Hill Road. Alumni are welcome any time, so please come visit!
If you have questions, ideas or updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603.428.2398. We look forward to connecting with you!